Saturday, June 1, 2013

Introduction

Welcome Nancy Drew veterans and new addicts alike,

I've been playing the Nancy Drew Adventure Games by Her Interactive for about 9 years. I have always wanted to do reviews of a sort, but was never sure what I medium to use. I have seen this done in a variety of ways from Youtube Videos to Blogs etc. I decided to use a blog because writing is definitely my stronger suit. I can ramble at times and I am sure you will see that in these posts, but come on it's Nancy Drew, How could I not? This first blog post will be more of an Introduction to the series and what about it appeals to women and men as well. It will also include my experiences with the series. On that note, now seemed to be a good time to finally review the series as in anticipation for Nancy Drew #29: The Secret Spy coming out this Fall, I am playing a Marathon to see how long it would take to play through all 28 games consecutively, something I have never done before. The first few games I went through quickly as the games are shorter and not quite as difficult as later games, especially for the 5th to 6th time playing. Therefore, each post, unless I post more than one in a day, will also include an update on the Marathon. This post was an introduction to the blog as a whole and what I wish to accomplish. Stay Tuned for my first real post.

As Rick Arlen would say, Stay Beautiful,
Turtlesmind

No comments:

Post a Comment